Support and Services Group
The Support and Services Group is made up of the Technical Support and Customer Service teams:
- The Technical Support team handles all support issues for NetMotion products.
- The Customer Service team handles all administrative functions for customers, which includes issues with licensing, Customer Portal access, and account information. If you have any questions outside of product issues, this is the place to start.
Contacting the Support and Services Group
If you are contacting NetMotion by phone, you need only one number for all your questions:
- North America Toll Free: 1-888-723-2662 (press 2 for all Technical Support issues)
- Australia Toll Free: 1-800-763-715
- Belgium Toll Free: 0-800-793-39
- France Toll Free: 0-805-080769
- Germany Toll Free: 0-800-180-6742
- Netherlands Toll Free: 0-800-022-9996
- United Kingdom Toll Free: 0-808-189-0985
- International Toll Free: 001-888-723-2662
Maintenance Support customers are given an unpublished phone number when they purchase NetMotion products. If you have that number, it is the only one you need to use. If you lose the support phone number, please call our Customer Service team.
Note: All urgent issues must be reported by phone. To receive the fastest service, call the toll free number in your area.
Support and Service Hours
- Customer Service: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday – Friday. Press 1 for Customer Service issues: licensing, contact update, portal access or partners.
- Support: 4:00 pm Sunday to 5:00 pm Friday Pacific Standard Time. Press 2 for all Technical Support issues.
- Support (Critical Incident): 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls automatically forward to our on-call service outside of business hours and holidays.
Support Plans Service Levels and Severity Levels
To better understand our support plans, service levels and case severity levels, see the following:
Other Resources for Support
There are several ways to access Support and Services for NetMotion products:
Customers with a Maintenance and Technical Support Plan have access to the NetMotion Customer Portal where they can log on and access the software and licenses enabled for their account, in addition to other self-help services.
How to Purchase or Renew Maintenance
The first year of maintenance is required on all NetMotion Mobility® and NetMotion Diagnostics® purchases. After the first year, maintenance is optional. Renewal fees are based on current licensing prices for Mobility, Diagnostics, and applicable modules.
NetMotion offers Maintenance Support for Mobility and Diagnostics:
- Maintenance is available at 25 percent of the total published licensing fee. For a 12 month period, service includes enhanced support levels, major version upgrades, and other benefits outlined below (including Mobility modules).
Customers with a Maintenance Plan receive support for their product at a level defined by the type of plan they purchased, the Service Levels and Severity Definitions and the Product Lifecycle and Supported Operating Systems. Click here for more information on support plans.
Product Resource Library
In addition to technical support and customer service, NetMotion offers many resources to help you get the most out of our products:
Get in-depth product training by watching one of our on-demand webinars or signing up for in- person training on the Mobility or Diagnostics product by clicking here.
Delve into the technical ins and outs of wireless technology; discover trends in business, government, healthcare and more here.
Customer Case Studies
Learn from the experiences of others. See how businesses in your industry are using NetMotion products.
Watch customer case studies, product demos, product overviews, and general overviews.
Need a quick read? Download one of our informational and educational eBooks.