MobileIron and NetMotion Partner to Enable Secure, Uninterrupted Access to Apps for the Mobile Enterprise
Mountain View, CA and Seattle, WA – March 5, 2019 – MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL), the company to introduce the industry’s first mobile-centric, zero trust enterprise security platform, and NetMotion® Software, the leader in mobile enterprise productivity solutions, today announced a collaborative technology partnership to enable secure, reliable access to mission-critical mobile apps and real-time data for mobile workforces. Customers can now take advantage of the deep integration of MobileIron’s unified endpoint management (UEM) platform and NetMotion Software’s range of mobile productivity and intelligence solutions. Configurations for NetMotion Mobility® software offering will be available via MobileIron Core (on-premise) and MobileIron Cloud offerings for iOS and Android devices.
The technology partnership extends worldwide across all mobile-centric industry verticals, with an immediate positive effect for public safety/first responder customers.
Over 500,000 first responders nationwide depend on NetMotion’s software every day to ensure always-on access to critical public safety and policing applications. By partnering with MobileIron, we’re making it easier for organizations to deploy our solutions together and ensure that IT Ops teams can create and operate a highly-productive experience for their mobile employees.
VP of Product, NetMotion Software
We’re proud to partner with NetMotion to take the secure mobile experience to the next level for first responders and all mobile users. NetMotion naturally aligns with our offering — providing secure access to apps and endpoints, no matter what device, app or network users are on. This is especially essential for all mobile users but in particular for first responders who have critical and time-sensitive missions in the most remote areas of service.
SVP of Product Management, MobileIron
Benefits of MobileIron UEM and NetMotion partnership:
- Faster app adoption — MobileIron UEM helps push/install NetMotion’s Mobility and Diagnostic software providing best-in-class connectivity, analysis and performance for first responders
- Vast device/OS support — the combination of MobileIron and NetMotion Software provide a proven, interoperable cross-platform solution for any device, any network to give full visibility into the applications, networks and real-time activity of devices – even those used outside your corporate network
- Android Enterprise support — Configuration of NetMotion Mobility client via Android Enterprise thus preventing users from deleting or replacing security policies
- Zero-touch deployment — Leveraging Android Enterprise capabilities, the NetMotion app can be delivered over the air for a zero-touch deployment providing fast and seamless performance and enhanced user experience for customers
- Integration with carrier public safety networks – built to provide dedicated networks for first responders and other critical infrastructure support organizations
Our first responders require real-time and secure access to get their mission-critical assignments completed in a timely and safe manner. But that was previously a challenge as they were constantly moving in and out of different network coverage zones. The integration of MobileIron’s UEM platform with NetMotion Software helps solve that connectivity problem and provides even more assurance and peace of mind that our first responders will have an always-on mobile experience.
Director of Public Safety Technology Services, Harris County Central Technology Services
MobileIron is redefining enterprise security with the industry’s first mobile-centric, zero trust platform built on the foundation of unified endpoint management to secure access and protect data across the perimeter-less enterprise. For more information, visit www.mobileiron.com.
About NetMotion Software
NetMotion Mobile Performance Management and Operational Intelligence Platform gives IT the ability to monitor, alert and dynamically make decisions using real-time data and analytics. Thousands of enterprises around the world depend on the company’s solutions to improve the performance, visibility and security for their mobile workers. NetMotion has received numerous awards for its technology and customer support. The company consistently receives an impressive customer satisfaction Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 91, significantly exceeding NPS averages in the technology and telecom industries. The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Visit www.netmotionsoftware.com.
NetMotion®, NetMotion Mobility®, NetMotion Diagnostics® and NetMotion Mobile IQ® are registered trademarks of NetMotion Software, Inc. All other trade names, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.