NetMotion Diagnostics v4.70 is now available. This latest version of our powerful delivers a raft of upgrades and stability improvements as well as support for the latest smartphone operating systems, Android 10 and iOS 13.
Why is this v4.70 update important?
In addition to giving IT teams real-time access to what’s happening in the field, Diagnostics is a critical tool for finding and diagnosing issues on those mobile devices. Troubleshooting problems with mobile devices has always been a notoriously difficult and time-consuming problem for IT teams, particularly when they had no visibility outside the corporate firewall.
NetMotion Diagnostics reveals the root cause of connectivity-related issues, whether they are on the mobile device itself, on corporate servers or any of the private or public networks being used. This helps to dramatically speed up MTTR and keeps our mobile workforce productive.
Highlights of NetMotion Diagnostics v4.70
- Added support for Android 10 (“Q”)
- Added support for installing on devices that do not have a location/GPS provider
- Improved diagnostics test reliability on Android 5
- Improved client retry/back-off handling when Android clients are unable to transmit data
- Improved compatibility and test accuracy when using eSIM
- Fixed diagnostics report failure when initiated by Mobility policy on iOS 13
- Improved reliability on devices that report multiple network interfaces
- APN data collection for devices using QMI-enabled modems
- Improved device provisioning reliability
- Improved client retry/back-off handling when servers in large deployments are too busy to handle incoming client data
- Improved consistency of unique serial numbers generated on devices when Mobility is not installed
Not a Diagnostics user? Contact your account manager today to get started with improved visibility for your mobile workforce.
- NetMotion + Okta join forces to bring your organization frictionless secure remote access
- VPN Alternatives
- Mission Critical Applications and How to Protect Them
- NetMotion puts an end to manually managing high-risk traffic, all the way to the mobile edge
- An introduction to digital experience monitoring