NetMotion Plans Its Own Apple Announcement
Apple and IBM announced a landmark partnership this week that has been touted as Apple’s entry into the enterprise. While the tie-up with Big Blue will certainly give corporate IT departments something to think about, the truth is that when it comes to devices: Apple has already claimed the enterprise mobility crown.
Apple CEO Tim Cook shared a few numbers to back that claim, stating that iOS devices are currently deployed within 98% of the Fortune 500. IDC took those numbers a step further, reporting that the iPhone commands 82% of U.S. enterprise smartphone sales and the iPad commands 78% of U.S. enterprise tablet sales.
It’s clear that mobile workers want iPads and iPhones. The question is whether enterprises can deliver dependable and secure connectivity to maintain employee productivity and safeguard corporate data and applications. The answer is a resounding yes, thanks to the latest version of NetMotion Mobility® with support for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
Consider This Your Teaser
Stay tuned (or contact your sales rep) for the official Apple announcement about the latest release that delivers Mobility’s trusted security and reliability to enterprise deployments across all major mobile operating systems (including iOS).
- Rethinking agile working in finance post vaccine
- Microsoft Teams and NetMotion, a powerhouse combination
- NetMotion & Zebra announce official validation of joint solution for distributed workforces
- Successful law firms will boast an agile workforce empowered by smart remote access technology
- Inside NetMotion – Co-op student Emmanuel Ekanem